SAFEWAY - TSC. Recognizes that privacy is very important to our customers, and we pledge to protect the security and privacy of any personal information customers provide to us. This includes customers' names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and any information that can be linked to an individual. Safeway collects and securely stores this personal information.
- Safeway will protect and preserve customer privacy.
- Safeway carefully safeguards its customers' private records.We have special procedures that protect your records.
- Safeway is especially sensitive to children's use of the Internet.
- Our website is family friendly. We follow all the guidelines established under the federal law known as the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of the child's personally identifiable information and prohibit its use. Customers have control of their personal information.
- Safeway will not release personal information about customers without their permission, except as required by law or legal process (including pursuant to court orders, subpoenas, interrogatories, or similar directive carrying the force of the law), or as set forth below.
- It is your choice to provide Safeway with your personally identifiable information. By signing up for a Loyalty's Card or using our website, customers agree to allow Safeway to contact them by various means about promotions (for example, by SMS or e-mail), certain recalls (for example, by telephone, e-mail or cash register receipt), and other information of interest.
- Customers who do not wish to be contacted may notify us at any time either in writing, by telephone or in person at one of our stores. Customers on the "do not contact" list will not receive offers for savings by sms/e-mail, will be excluded from Safeway general mailing lists, will not be automatically entered in sweepstakes by using a loyalty's Card, and may not receive certain legal notices.
- Safeway and its affiliates may use personal customer information to create merchandising and promotional programs tailored around specific purchases, the frequency of store visits, volume of purchases, and other data. Safeway also may use the data it collects to investigate and respond to customer requests, concerns, and claims.
- Safeway may utilize the services of third-party loss prevention specialists for assistance in cases of suspected fraud or theft, and in connection with such loss prevention activities may disclose personal information as we deem necessary or appropriate without restriction.
- We may share personal customer information with our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives and trusted business partners for the limited purpose of providing services or information to Safeway or our customers at our direction.
- We may provide third parties with certain information that is necessary to fulfill an order you have placed with us, such as providing your name and address to a shipping carrier for delivery.
- We require our agents and business partners to hold customer information provided by Safeway in strict confidence, except as specifically set forth in this policy. We are not responsible for any additional information that you provide directly to these third parties.
- The company collects, stores, and uses aggregate data that do not contain personally identifiable information, such as demographic or statistical information. This aggregate data may be shared with and used by third parties to help us and our supplier’s better serve and understand our customers.
- Safeway does not collect personally identifiable information through passive methods that are hidden from the customer, except as described below.
- We also collect certain technical information from your computer each time you request a page during a visit to our websites. This information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer's operating system, browser type and the address of a referring website, if any. We collect this information to enhance your experience during your visit to our site and for system administration, security and troubleshooting purposes.
- We enforce strict security measures to prevent unauthorized access to, disclosure of or use of customers' personal information.
- Employees who violate the Company's customer privacy safeguards are subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- When you enter personal information online, that information is encrypted using a security protection called Secure Sockets Layer so that information you provide to us is encrypted during transmission over the Internet.
- We are not responsible for the content or the privacy and security policies and practices of any third-party websites accessible from a link on our websites.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact one of our customer representatives at +9627-8020-0(666/999), e-mail us through Home.email@example.com or visit us at:
Head Quarter Office,
Al-Shmeisani, Gardens Street Bridge.
Alshareef Naser Bin Jameel street- 100