Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Safeway Jordan. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Safeway Jordan. Safeway Jordan offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Registering an account with Safeway.com.jo is a mandatory requirement to start buying products on-line and via our Website. When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and to enter a username and password for the use of this Site.
Upon becoming a member of the Site, you agree that:
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account.
- You must immediately notify Safeway Jordan of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security.
- Safeway Jordan will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Safeway Jordan’s registration form.
Orders and Delivery
Safeway Jordan reserves the right to refuse any order, limit or cancel quantities purchased. In the event of Safeway Jordan making a change or cancelling an order, Safeway Jordan will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
Safeway Jordan provide customers with an option of picking from multiple delivery slots across three days including the current day and restricts delivery of fresh products for one day. Some delivery slots may not be available due to pending orders or technical issue. While we try hard to ensure that all deliveries take place on time, elements like traffic, and weather may contribute to late delivery.
Safeway Jordan will send you an email detailing the products ordered and estimated date and time for delivery. Delivery will be made to the address you provided when order is made.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
PRODUCT & SERVICE AVAILABILITY IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES
This Site may contain references or cross references to Safeway Jordan products and services that are not available in every country.
CHANGES TO SITE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed by Safeway with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
GOVERNING LAWS IN CASE OF DISPUTE; JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein. Disputes arising hereunder or in any way related to this Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Amman.
Withdrawal of Service, Access and/or Membership.
Safeway Jordan may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this Terms and Conditions. Safeway Jordan reserves the right at any time without prior notice, to: modify, suspend or discontinue any service, content, feature or product offered through Safeway.com.jo, with or without notice; charge fees in connection with the use of Safeway.com.jo; modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with Safeway.com.jo; and/or offer opportunities to some or all users of Safeway.com.jo.
Any returns or exchanges for the electronic department will be accepted within 3 calendar days from date of delivery on Electronics and Electrical products as outlined in the below policy:
- Electronics or Electrical products should have a valid Sales receipt
- Products must be returned intact in original packaging with all the supplied Accessories, User Manuals etc. and must remain unused.
- Products can be exchanged if the purchased item is fully intact and sealed and returned within the above mentioned period.
- No cash refund will be given: An exchange will be given or gift vouchers will be issued
- Return reasons should be authorized, documented and validated by the Store Manager or In Charge.
- Returns are ultimately at our discretion only. Returns may be refused for any reason as we deem fit.
- In case you pay by credit card, and there is a difference between the price declared on the website and the actual price/cash price, we hereby ensure that Safeway shall refund the difference amount in full to your credit card account.
Below are excluded from the 3 Calendar Days Return Policy:
- Any non-faulty imaging and recording products such as MP3 players and digital cameras cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
- All video games consoles.
- Any video gaming software if it has been unsealed.
Images on website
the images referenced, made accessible or made available to you on Safeway.com.jo are for illustrative or viewing purpose only. Product images are subject to change without any prior notification. Safeway Jordan cannot guarantee that the product you receive should come in the same packing as seen on the website. However, we try to maintain accurate information and exact image of the product you may or wish to buy.
Safeway Jordan disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to (a) any errors in or omissions from this Site, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from, (c) the unavailability of this Site or any portion thereof, (d) your use of this Site, or (e) your use of any equipment or software in connection with this Site.